Another pinoy style dish that is very popular – Sisig. This is made from marinated pork ears, jowl & liver, usually seasoned with a calamansi/vinegar & chili peppers. It is also usually topped with egg to become more appealing.
We may not offer you “how to make sisig” but we can refer you to the suppliers who are offering ready-made pre-cooked sisig with affordable prices.
Package Price: P40,000
- Mall-Quality Cart (4.8ft x 2.8ft x 7ft)
- Rice Cooker 10cups
- Teppanyaki Griddle
- Juice Container with Ladle
- Containers, Utensils, Wares
- Initial Inventory
- Crew Uniform
- Video Training & Operations Manual
- Costing and Pricing Formula
- Promo Banner
- Pork & Chicken Sisig with Fried Rice & Egg
- Other variety of Sisig preferred by client
- Red Iced Tea, other drinks preferred by client
- SRP: P30-93/serving
Click to View List of Clients
- Business Kit (same inclusions as above no cart) = P16,000
- Kiosk/Mall Cart = contact us for best offer
Do you provide food sampling?
No. All the products that we will provide comes from legitimate and reliable suppliers – not necessarily the cheapest, but the best in terms of food taste, quality, and affordability. Read more